Sometimes, you may not get a reply to an inquiry, or you are not receiving any notifications about the messages you get from potential wow date singles. One of the reasons for that is that many email providers are blocking a lot of legitimate email messages because they suspect them to be SPAM. Below are the steps you will need to take in order to unblock us, if you are using Hotmail or AOL.
If you're using AOL, you can ensure that our messages are delivered to your Inbox by setting your Mail Controls. Here's how:
For AOL version 9.0 or higher: (for version 7.0 and 8.0 look further down)
- Click on the Mail Menu in the Menu Bar along the top of the screen, or,
- Click on Mail Center
- Mail Center Screen appears,
- Under Mail Preferences click on Customize your e-mail and click Next-›
- Under Essentials click on Spam Controls and click Next-›
- Mail and Spam Controls Screen appears
- On the right panel of the screen make sure that Mail filtered by AOL's Advanced Spam Filter is turned On (checkmark appears), and that underneath that you have both Mail with clickable Hyperlinks (URLS) and Mail containing words and phrases on my Custom Word List turned Off (no checkmark appearing).
- On the left panel make sure that Block mail containing pictures or files is turned Off (no checkmark appearing) - we may sometimes send you messages with photos (e. g. newsletter).
- On the left panel select either:
- Allow mail from all senders (allows ALL e-mail), or
- Use a Custom Sender list (allows selective e-mail)
Note: the other options are too selective to allow e-mail from us, and almost anyone else who might send you e-mail.
If you select Option 1 above: Allow mail from all senders, you're done. Thank you for white-listing our site.
If you select Option 2 above: Use a Custom Sender list follow these instructions to allow e-mail from our site:
- Click on the blue link: Custom Sender List that is part of Use a Custom Sender List option.
- The Custom Sender List appears
- Make sure you select the second option Allow only the domains and senders listed below
- In the space provided, enter the addresses below: 1st-international.com and Click Add
- To accept e-mail from other domains add the other domains in the same way you did above for all of the domains or friends e-mail addresses you want to add.
- Click Save (on the Custom Sender List screen)-›
- Click Save to Apply these Mail Controls (on the Mail and Spam Controls screen)-›
- Close any remaining open windows.
Thank you for white-listing our site.
For AOL version 7.0, or 8.0:
- Click on the Mail Menu in the Menu Bar along the top of the screen.
- Click on Mail Controls
- About Mail Controls Screen appears, click on Next-›
- Select Customize Mail Controls for this Screen Name, and click Next-›
- Select Either:
- Allow e-mail from all AOL members, e-mail addresses, and domains. (allows ALL e-mail), or
- Allow e-mail from all AOL members, and from the listed domains and e-mail addresses. Block e-mail from all others. (allows selective e-mail)
- If you select Option 1 above: Allow e-mail from all AOL members, e-mail addresses, and domains., you're done.
- If you select Option 2 above: Allow e-mail from all AOL members, and from the listed domains and e-mail addresses. Block e-mail from all others.
- Follow these instructions to allow e-mail from our site:
- In the space provided, enter the addresses below: 1st-international.com and click Add
- Click Next-›
- Select Allow this Screen Name to send and receive mail with pictures and files.
- Click Save to Apply these Mail Controls.
Thank you for white-listing our site.
To ensure that messages from specific e-mail addresses are not sent to your Junk E-Mail folder, you can add them to your Safe List.
- Click Options
- On the left side of the page, click Mail, and then click Junk E-Mail Protection
- Click Safe List
- Type 1st-international.com (without quotes), and then click Add
You can have up to 500 entries in your Safe List.
The Safe List filter is different from the Mailing List filter. The Safe List filter uses the From line of a message to filter e-mail. The Mailing List filter uses the To line.
We hope you find this information helpful and beneficial in your pursuit of Russian brides. If you have any questions you are welcome to ask them!