What to do next once you've established a contact with a Russian woman
Let's say you have contacted some adorable Russian girls, and a few of them wrote you back. They seem to be interested. What do you do next?
The Short Answer - you have two options:
- Let us take care of everything. Continue communicating with her until you reach the point where you both are serious about meeting in person. Then, call us and we will help arrange your trip to CIS to meet that girl and possibly other Russian girls, or organize your meeting in a different country. After the first meeting, if you want to proceed with the relationship, we will help you with all the paperwork needed to bring her to your country. Let our 10 years of experience in these matters work for you.
- Take it on your own from here. You can get the Russian woman's direct contact information and do everything on your own. There are two ways in which you can get Russian girls contact info:
- The first one (preferred) is to exchange at least 15 letters with her. That means 15 two-way exchanges, so you need to open at least 15 letters from this particular girl. Then, you need to go through IMBRA clearance (only once, regardless of how many women's info you want). After that, you get her full contact information. This way we ensure that you comply with the latest laws and that there is substantial communication to show her intent and make sure she signs the IMBRA release.
- The second way you can choose, if you don't want to wait to exchange 15 letters, is the expedited service. All you need to do is to go through IMBRA clearance (only once), and pay a nonrefundable administrative fee of $50 (for each woman's info). For this $50 administrative fee we will contact the cute Russian woman of your choice and try to obtain her IMBRA release signature. If she does not sign the IMBRA release, we cannot provide you with her contact info, and the administrative fee will not be refunded. We, sincerely, do not recommend the expedited service, unless you are sure she has honest intentions and wants to communicate with you outside our service.
The Long Answer
First, let's take a deep breath and review the process of bringing the Russian woman of your choice to the US (Canada, Australia and Western European countries have similar laws).
The most effective way to bring her to your country is on the so-called "fiancée" visa. It allows her to enter the country and stay for 90 days. If you get married within these 90 days, she can stay and apply for her "green card". More details.
The immigration law requires that you meet the Russian woman in person before you can apply for her fiancée visa. Contrary to what you may have been told before, she cannot obtain a visa to come to the US on her own, unless there is some special case, which is very uncommon (contact us), if you believe she has a special case). So, in 99 out of 100 cases the most practical approach is to meet in her country. This way you will save a lot of time, money and energy by meeting several Russian girls during one trip.
However, some clients prefer to meet the girl in a third country, where she can travel without a visa, or easily obtain one. Such countries, among others, are Turkey and Dominican Republic. The problem with arranging a meeting in a third country is that she will most likely expect you to pay for her trip, and this raises a whole host of problems (can you trust her enough to send her say, $1000 for the trip, can she trust you enough to travel around the world and risk your not showing up, etc). Another problem is that you would be investing so much time, energy and money in only one Russian woman, whom you haven't met in person yet; and when you do, finally, meet her, the two of you might just not "click"; and then, you are back to square one. Consult with us, if you are thinking about arranging a meeting in a third country.
So, in most cases your next big step is a trip to CIS with an established schedule to meet several Russian girls.
Things to Consider
In order to prepare for such a big step you need several things:
- Have at least 3-4 Russian girls you are communicating to on a regular basis. We've seen clients traveling to Russia for just one girl and ending up marrying her, but this is not common. There are hundreds of reasons you might not "click".
- Make sure the women you are talking to are real. Unfortunately, there are a lot of clever scam artists out there. Our site is monitored to protect our clients from scammers, but we cannot guarantee that we are 100% free of them.
- Make sure you know her well. Avoid surprises such as her having children, when you thought she did not, her ability to speak English, and so on. That's what our site's communication system is for, and that's what our 15 letter minimum is for. Also, make sure your Russian woman, in her turn, got to know you well, too.
- Make sure she looks the way you imagine her. It's not uncommon for people to place 2-3 year old pictures of themselves on our site, because they "look better" on them. Ask the Russian girls for their recent pictures. Our site offers a private area where members can share additional pictures, not viewable by others.
- Make sure she genuinely wants to meet you. We want to prevent our clients from taking a trip half way across the world before they are sure the girl is going to show up. Here again our 15 letter minimum comes in very helpful. And, however, unconstitutional the IMBRA law is, you can still get a benefit from it. IMBRA release allows you to ensure a Russian woman is familiar with your background and still interested in you.
So, the choice is yours. After reading this information decide what is best for you: have our 10 year experience work for you, get the Russian girls contact info after you get to know her, or use expedited service and be on your own.